Top 5 Highlights of Jaguar I-Pace 2021
The Jaguar I-Pace is the second electric SUV to go on sale in the luxury space and competes against the Mercedes-Benz EQC as well as the upcoming Tesla Model X.
The 2021 Jaguar I-Pace was one of the highly awaited cars this year. The electric SUV was introduced in the country earlier this year in March. The I-Pace is the brand's first all-electric offering in the country, which comes in three trims - S, SE and HSE. Prices for the all-electric car start from ₹ 1.05 crore for the S trim, with the SE trim priced at ₹ 1.08 crore, and goes up to ₹ 1.12 crore for the range-topping HSE trim.
Here are the top 5 highlights of the 2021 Jaguar I-Pace all-electric SUV:
1. The car comes with a sloping bonnet, sleek LED headlamps, honeycomb pattern grille and a wide central air-dam. The electric vehicle also features an attractive-looking set of alloys and turn light integrated ORVMs.
2. Dimensionally, the electric SUV measures 4682 mm in length, 2011mm in width and 1566 mm in height. The wheelbase and ground clearance stands at 2990 mm and 174 mm.
3. The Jaguar I-Pace comes with two synchronous permanent magnet electric motors at the front and rear axle respectively, which develop a combined power output of 394 bhp and 696 Nm of peak torque. Power is sent to all four wheels via the AWD system. It can sprint from 0-100 kmph in just 4.8 seconds.
4. The cabin of the 2021 Jaguar I-Pace is well-equipped and neatly designed. It features electric adjustable Luxtec sport seats, 380-watt Merdian Sound System, Interactive Driver Display, 3D Surround Camera, Driver Condition Monitor, animated Directional Indicators, Head-Up Display (HUD), Adaptive Cruise Control, and much more.
5. The model comes with a 90 kWh lithium-ion battery pack that can be charged up to 80 per cent in just 45 minutes using a 100 kW rapid charger. However, the 7 kW AC wall box charger will take about 10 hours for a full charge.