Renuka Panwar Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs
Renuka Panwar is an Indian singer. She has given her voice to many Haryanvi and folk songs. The songs sung by her 52 Gaj Ka Daman, Unchi Haveli, Sun Sonio have become quite popular. She is originally from Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh and has been active in the music industry since 2018.
Birth & Family
Renuka Panwar was born on 29 April 2002 in Khekada, near Baghpat city of Uttar Pradesh. Her father name is Virendra Singh and mother name is Santosh Devi. She also has an elder brother in the family, who does all her management work. Renuka is currently pursuing schooling from Vidya Niketan Girls Inter College, Khekra.
Renuka was very fond of dancing and singing since childhood. She used to participate in her school program. She was also selected on Star Plus’ famous dance reality show India’s Best Dancing Star but her parents did not allow her to participate, then she starting focus more attention towards singing.
In 2017, Renuka recorded her first song “Sun Sonio” with Pradeep Sonu’s music company. At that time, she was just 16 years old and pursuing in 10th standard. The song got more than 100 million views on YouTube and become very popular among youth. Renuka achieved a lot of fame through this song. After the she started getting song offers from popular music director.
Some Facts About Renuka Panwar
- Renuka Panwar was born and brought up in Khekada, Uttar Pradesh.
- She has sung more than two dozen songs so far.
- Renuka has played Sapna’s childhood character in an album ‘Vidaai’. she met Sapna Chaudhary during a show.
- Renuka’s brother supported her very much. Renuka says that, “All my management is handled by my brother. Today my parents feel proud on me.”
- Panwar also has a YouTube channel which is managed by her brother.
- Her first popular music album was ‘Sun Sonia’, which gives her immense popularity.
- In 2020, she lent her voice in song ’52 Gaj Ka Daman’ starring Aman Jaji and Pranjal Dahiya.