Amazon Quiz Answers Today, August 15 2020: Win Oneplus Y Series TV Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers Today: Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. The Amazon Quiz for August 15 2020 is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win a Oneplus Y Series TV. Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to bag the Oneplus Y Series TV.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Information:
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Oneplus Y Series TV
- Amazon Quiz Date: August 15 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Prizes:
There is a Oneplus Y Series TV that will be awarded in this Amazon Quiz contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries that answer all the questions correctly. Eligible entries are the ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and How to Enter’ section. Do not forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers Today:
- Question 1 of 5: The first woman to hold a Cabinet Rank in the Indian government Rajkumari Amrit Kaur, held which Ministry?
- The answer is- Minister of Heath
- Question 2 of 5: Under whose leadership was Azad Hind, an Indian provisional government, established in Japanese occupied Singapore during World War II?
- The answer is- Subhas Chandra Bose
- Question 3 of 5: The world celebrated this 25th July as the 100th birth day of Rosalind Franklin, known for her contributions to the discovery of what?
- The answer is- Molecular structure of DNA
- Question 4 of 5: The Okavango Delta, one of Africa’s last remaining great wildlife habitat, is located in which country?
- The answer is- Botswana
- Question 5 of 5: Which young revolutionary, along with Prafulla Chaki, attempted to assassinate a British judge, Magistrate Douglas Kingsford?
- The answer is- Khudiram Bose